Now you can read your professional mails/domain names emails into your Gmail account by following steps
- Login to your Gmail account and select the Settings option which is present at the upper right corner.
- Go to Accounts section, click Add POP3 mail account.
- Type your complete email address there which you are adding, and click Next Step.
- you will see pop3 configuration
– Username- Enter your full email address which is followed by your domain name.
– Password- Enter your email password.
– POP Server- Type server name as ‘mail.yourdomain.com’ (replace yourdomain.com with your domain name). POP port is 110.
- Refer to Gmail configuration here.