Our Startup, Team and Achievements
Trusted Partner For Startups and Small Business for End to End Solutions and Consulting
Hosting Service Backup Policy
- Backups are not included as part of any service. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. SSDWeb performs backups of shared web hosting servers; however, these backups are for SSDWeb’s administrative purposes only, and are in no way guaranteed!
- SSDWeb’s backup service runs per day and overwrites any of our previous backups after 3 days. Availability of server backups is not guaranteed and we are not responsible for loss of customer data.
- You may request us for a backup of the last 3 days (from the date of request) and in most cases, we will be able to provision this from our disaster recovery backups. However, this is not a part of our core hosting services and is merely a last resort. We will try our best to help you out but backups provisioning and restoration is an extremely time and resource intensive process and hence we can only promise a best effort service in this regard.
- The data on our shared servers are backed up on a separate hard drive on a daily basis. We can not ensure 100% recovery, but we will do our best to recover everything we can.
- Our Control Panel provides tools that allow customers’ to make data backups, download data, download backups, etc. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to make backups and save them elsewhere off the server.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining their own backups on their own personal computers. In case you are storing the backup at the server then you can only keep a single copy of the backup.
- SSDWeb does not provide any sort of compensation for lost or incomplete data in the event that backups do not function properly (even if the malfunction was due to negligence on SSDWeb’s part). We will do our best to ensure complete and accurate backups, but assume no responsibility for this duty. It is your responsibility to take backup of your site on your personal computer. We make no guarantees about the availability of backups. SSDWeb is not responsible for lost data, time, income or any other resource due to faulty or non-existent backups.
- While we make every attempt to ensure the reliability of our backup system, we are unable to guarantee that a specific version or date of your files will be available at anytime. We cannot guarantee the backup will contain the exact desired content for every customer, since the backups are scheduled and overwrite previous backups.
- Backups overwrite previous backup data, so we strongly recommend maintaining backups of your own as well. Remote backups are for disaster recovery, and shouldn’t be viewed as an option for guaranteed data recovery.
- You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on SSDWeb’s servers.
- You may create your own copies using hosting control panel. Backups may be permanently deleted if payment fails on your account and the account is expired. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make and keep copies of their data, and SSDWeb will not attempt to keep data (including backups) of accounts that have been expired or deleted.
- You may create manual backups, such as the full backup. You cannot schedule backups. We do not supply a script which can backup your data, nor can we help you use such a script.
- We do not responsible for any backup of cancelled or terminated accounts. You should take backup before your account suspended, cancelled or terminated. You can take backup till your account in ACTIVE state.
We can only back up messages that are actually on our servers. This includes all new (unread) mail and all mail you can see in Webmail. It will not include old (previously read) incoming messages if you read mail using a program like Outlook on your own computer and you’ve configured that e-mail program to delete messages from the server when you read them.
So if you use your own mail program instead of webmail, and that program deletes messages from the server after they’ve been read, your computer will have the only copy of the old messages. You’d need to back up your own computer to make a backup of that old incoming mail and your sent mail.
If you want our backup system to store copies of your old incoming messages, too, you should make sure your mail program leaves messages on our servers after you read them. With an IMAP connection, this will happen automatically; with a POP connection, you may need to change a setting in your mail program.
Finally, keep in mind that we can only back up e-mail that’s stored in a mailbox on our servers. Any messages that you simply forward to another site will never reach our backup system in the first place. (Whoever handles the final delivery should be backing them up there, of course.)
Bulk SMS Users:
We do keep delivery reports till 14 days from the SMS submission. Customer has to export and download copy of delivery reports on your PC within 14 days from SMS submission date. It will be deleted after 14 days from SMS submission.
Customer can delete delivery report from our SMS Panel. If user delete it from panel there is no option to recover that delivery report.
Customer should have to keep backup backup of Group you uploaded in your account (SMS Panel). You can export your group backup any time from panel. Keep regular backup of group. We will not responsible for any deletion of group anytime.
Trial accounts have 7 days validity. Trial account users should backup their delivery reports, Group (contacts) from panel before your account expire. Once account expired it will be deleted by system and we cannot recover it.