Bulk SMS Terms and Conditions
In terms of Information Technology statutes, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- A) The website ssdindia.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’), owned by SSD Web Solution, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 having its registered office at Sangmeshwar Nivas, Nath Nagar, Rampur Road, Degloor – 431717, Maharashtra, India represented by its members, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns;
- B) For the purpose of these Terms of Service, along with any amendments to the same, and wherever the context so requires:
- “You” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a user of the Website by logging into the Website. The Website also provides certain services without registration/acceptance, and such provision of services does not absolve You of this contractual relationship
- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, ‘Company’ shall mean SSD Web Solution,
iii. “Agreement” shall mean and refer to this Terms of Service, including any amendments that may be incorporated into it.
- “Agreement Period” shall refer to the period for which the User engages the services of the Website.
- “Services” shall mean the services provided on the Website.
- “Third Party” shall mean and refer to any individual(s), company or entity apart from the User and the Company.
vii. “SMS” shall mean short message service.
viii. “CDMA” shall mean code division multiple access.
iX. “GSM” shall mean global system for mobile.
- “KYC” shall mean know your customers.
- C) The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
- F) If You do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Website.
- G) We hold the sole right to modify the Agreement without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Agreement and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Website or avail any of its Services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website is conditioned upon Your compliance with the Agreement, including but not limited to compliance with the Agreement even after alterations, if any.
- ABOUT US AND HOW WEBSITE OPERATES
We are a technology based Company along with providing the services of bulk SMS. The Website gives a free trail for bulk SMS Users and if You are satisfied with the trial version You can opt for Our bulk SMS Service. For availing this Service of Ours We would require various KYC documents such as ID proof, business registration copy and undertaking for transactional SMS on letter head. If an User is not satisfied with Our services We shall give You a refund within 48(Fourty Eight) hours calculated from the time the User has submitted the request for the same.
The Users could be from any field. If a User wants to avail services of the Website and use it, registration is mandatory. As part of the registration, We collect basic information such as Your username, email address, mobile number, company details and designation.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or we have reason to believe that You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your account. Upon the request of the User the account will be deleted. Refunds can be claimed only by registered Users.
- LENGTH OF SMS
Single message size constitutes maximum upto 140(one forty) characters incase of a CDMA SMS & 160(one sixty) characters incase of GSM SMS including the header & footer submitted to Company’s Network. Incase the message is larger than the aforementioned characters, single message shall means 134(one thirty four) characters in the case of CDMA SMS & 153 (one fifty three) characters in the case of GSM SMS respectively.
- NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, You hereby agree and undertake to fully comply with the Telecom Unsolicited Commercial Communications Regulations, 2007 (the “TRAI Regulations”) and its amendments and Guidelines for Telemarketers, issued by Department of Telecommunications (“DOT Guidelines”) and such other orders and directives issued by TRAI/ DOT from time to time in this regard and also undertake NOT to send, under any circumstances, any promotional messages using the Services, auto dialers USSD messages, WAP messages or in any other manner to any Customer, who is listed in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC). In case of non-compliance of DOT Guidelines, We shall have the right to terminate your account. If You use the Company Services for sending any international SMS message to a Customer, You shall be solely liable to comply with any legislation/ guidelines similar to TRAI Regulations and DOT Guidelines applicable in such Customers country of residence.
The Website offers different plans to the User which would enable them to have a better participation in the Website and to create a brand exclusively for the User. The Company reserves the right to amend the fee policy for use of the Website and the charges for any or all Services rendered. In such an event, the User will be intimated of the same when it attempts to access the Website, and the User shall have the option of declining to avail the Services offered on the Website. Any such change, if made, shall come into effect immediately upon such change being notified to the User, unless specified otherwise.
- DELIVERY REPORTS
We do provide SMS delivery reports in our website panel. Delivery reports will be available for 14 days from date of SMS submitted. You can download reports in csv (excel) format from web panel and keep it secure on their pc. You can also use API to get delivery reports on their server/ system/ app. You can delete delivery reports from panel but in that case delivery reports will be permantly deleted from server.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
The following payment options are available on the Website:
Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa, Master Card & Amex Card networks;
Visa & Master Card Debit cards;
Net banking/Direct Debit payments from select banks.
The Website uses Third Party payment gateway to handle financial transactions on the Website. We are not responsible for these third Party services. Such services depend on the respective Third Party legal terms. The billing details such as the User’s name and billing address, provided during payment should be up-to-date. Payment information of Users using Our services on the Website is stored in a basic encryption format on the respective payment gateway’s database servers. This encrypted information can be decrypted to reveal the original information. This information is provided to us by the Third Party payment gateway services we use to provide online payment functionality, and hence, may contain certain personal information.
We are not responsible for what information is sent to us and it’s stored as it is sent to us via third Party and we cannot control the information sent. However, storage of this information is necessary for legalities and auditing as well as for verification and more. Currently, the information stored that may be deemed personal to the User is their first name, last name, mobile number, email id and their address zip code. If you wish to dispute a payment regarding your account, you may talk to our Support staff directly.
The User takes full responsibility for payment of all taxes and fees that are levied or arise in the course of use of the Website, including but not limited to downloading content and availing its service partner’s service.
Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Website.
You may terminate Your use of the Service at any time by ceasing to use the Service. We may terminate these Terms and close Your account at any time without notice, if we cease to provide the Services. We may suspend or terminate Your use of and access to the Website at any time and for any reason, in Our sole discretion. Such suspension or termination shall not limit Our right to take any other action against You that We consider appropriate.
- USER’S OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to fulfill the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
You hereby certify that You are at least 18years of age.
You agree to ensure the email address provided in Your account registration is valid at all times and shall keep Your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Website, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
You undertake not to:
- a) Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained;
- b) access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website . The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or , materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content;
- c) use the Website or in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) Company’s Services; (ii) any other party’s use and enjoyment of company’s Services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the Authorized Device);
- d) use the Services or materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- e) abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- f) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the );
- g) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s mobile phone;
- h) download any file posted on the Website that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- i) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any connected network , nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website , or exploit the Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the ;
- j) disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked s;
- k) use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website or other Third Parties;
- l) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside Your home country;
- m) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- n) Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- o) threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of Your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- p) disseminate information through the Website that is false, inaccurate or misleading, or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Your home country.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “Content“), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for Your personal, non-commercial use.
You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and You may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Website, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and Content provided by the User by providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the Website, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration, You represent and warrant:
You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the content You provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Agreement;
all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Agreement; and
the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than Your own legal name is prohibited.
You authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated Websites, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of the Website, and to use Your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material You provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, contained in any communication You send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to You.
We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for You or for all Users at any time and in Our sole discretion. These changes shall become effective upon providing a notice of the same to You via email/ the home screen of the Website. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of Your account, with or without notice, if deemed by Us to be contrary to this Agreement.
The Website has no obligation to provide You with a copy of the information You or any other User provides on the Website or that the Website has accessed.
Further, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time, effective upon the date of giving Users notice of the same. Notice shall be provided of such change via email to the Users and/ or by posting a notice on the home screen of the Website.
You and We both understand that there may be instances of difficulty in accessing or receiving email communication. We are not responsible if any email notice gets caught by Your SPAM folder, or if You do not see the email, or if You have given us an incorrect email id or if for any other reason You do not receive the email notice. Therefore, we encourage You to frequently open the Website to monitor any changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new Services and/ or features through the Website. Such new features and/ or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- a) You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), incurred by or made Us in connection with any claim arising from or related to :
Your use or any Third Party’s use via Your account of the Service provided by the Website and its Content;
Any breach or violation of this Agreement, including any amendment, or of any statute or regulation by You, or any Third Party through Your account.
- b) You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at Your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without Our consent.
- GEOGRAPHICAL EXTENT
The Website can be used worldwide. We make no representation that the content available through Our Website is appropriate or available for all countries. If You access or use the Website in any countries where the Website is prohibited, You are solely responsible for compliance with necessary laws and regulations for use of the Website.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
The application, services and other materials are provided by this application is on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, the company makes no warranty that:
Your requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
materials, information and results obtained will be effective, accurate or reliable;
any errors or defects in the application, services or other materials will be corrected to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the application is done entirely at his/her own discretion and risk and he/she will be solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. We are not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. The company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
We shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or application with respect to the third party application or the products and services are for information purpose only.
- SSD Web Solution pvt ltd will not, in any event, be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenues, loss of search engine rank, lost or damaged data, and loss of business opportunity), however caused, arising out of the use of or inability to use the product or service, or in any way connected to these terms of sale, even if ssd web solutions pvt ltd has been advised of such damages and even if direct damages do not satisfy a remedy. The foregoing limitation of liability will apply whether any claim is based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence, infringement or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity, contribution, or otherwise.
- We will not be held responsible for any: (i) force majeure events (ii) problems or service outages caused due to reboots during standard maintenance periods, or (iii) Scheduled Downtime, as further defined in our Server Maintenance Policy (iv) Server Downtime due to overload.
- DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide the final mediator. The decision of the mediator is binding on both parties.
Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a suitable result or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Degloor, Maharashtra, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of Degloor, Maharashtra, India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes may be as mentioned above, and You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to the Company by the User reducing the same to writing, and sending the same to the registered office of the Company by Registered Post, or the email address email@example.com.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS:
Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreements between You and Us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications or representations or agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
Liability: The Company shall not be liable in any way for User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions contained therein, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service or broadcast elsewhere.