Set up an automatic response to any mail message coming to your email address. Auto-reply is a standard means to notify your correspondents that you are out of office or on vacation.
You can create auto-reply as follows.
- Login to Plesk control panel.
- Find your domain name and click on Email Addresses option.
- Select your Email address and click on it.
- Click on Auto-Reply option tab
- Check in switch on auto-reply checkbox
- Select message format
- Type your Message body in auto-reply message text box
- In forward to text box type your email id which you want to receive mails (When the automatic response is sent, the original message will be forwarded to the specified email address.)
- Type number of time which you want to sent auto reply in a day.
- At last click on OK button.